Please find our Terms of Service here.
Last updated: September 14, 2015
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Sabws we have a few fundamental principles while using our Service:
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We too don’t like services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email, your name, phone number.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products or protect our rights.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service. To provide the Service on our behalf or to perform Service-related services, to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you. To control what’s visible to the public and seen by other search engines, is kept private and content permanently deleted.
- Children’s Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data please contact our Contact Form
sabws may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, sabws may monitor the most popular blogs on the sabws site or use spam screened by our filters to help identify spam. sabws may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, sabws does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
sabws uses Google Analytics for stat tracking including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These stats are never shared, sold, or used for purposes other than to understand our visitors and improve our service.
Using Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using sabws’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. sabws will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, Sabws discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when sabws believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary. To protect the property or rights of sabws, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an sabws website and have supplied your email address, sabws may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with sabws and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request. To help us support other users. sabws takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access. Use alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. sabws uses “cookies” to collect information. and track visitors, their usage of sabws website, and their website access preferences. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, with the drawback that certain features of sabws’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.